Jump to content
HP System Software Manager
Content starts here
HP client management solutions support most HP commercial desktops, notebooks, workstations,
thin clients, and retail point of sale products.
The HP System Software Manager (SSM) is a utility that automatically detects and updates BIOS, device drivers, and management agent versions on your networked PCs.
| HP driver versions that are supported by SSM are denoted with a special icon on the HP driver download web site and on the Support Software CD.
- Streamline mass deployment of HP System Software updates
- Simplify the complexity of PC HP System Software management
- Optimize PC performance
- Reduce total ownership costs
- Provide a stable and consistent PC environment key features
- Automatic detection of hardware and out-of date BIOS & HP System Software
- Automatic installation of latest HP System Software to multiple PCs simultaneously
- Updates can take place remotely and in silent, unattended mode so you don't have to leave your chair
- Summary report is created for tracking and management purposes
SSM compliant BIOS flashing updates for other HP clients are available at the HP driver download
To view PDF files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader, please go to the Adobe website.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.